Effective marketing campaigns require clarification of their goals and the ability to measure the degree to which objectives are met.
- 77% of Australians and 70% of New Zealanders have read a catalogue over the past four weeks, proving the effectiveness in providing retailers a platform to reach customers (Roy Morgan Research, 2016).
- 48% of consumers regard direct mail as a good way for brands to connect with them. This figure is an increase of 7% from 2014. The study also found that direct mail and door-drops ranked as the most liked form of direct marketing, in stark contrast to other forms such as website pop-up ads, which gained only 2.7% of preferences (Wilmington Millennium, 2017).
- 66% of marketers expect their organisations content marketing budget to increase in the next 12 months (Content Marketing Institute, 2016).
- 81% of people prefer to read in print (NewsMediaWorks, 2017).
- 76% of internet users trust the ads found in the mail, compared to just 25% that trust digital pop up ads (MarketingSherpa, 2016).